Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item Name:||BCLH-15 Anfo Truck 8x4 15t On-Site Mixed Granular Ammonium Explosive Truck||Truck Chassis:||SINOTRUK HOWO ZZ1317N3867A|
|Engine:||WD615.47, 371hp||Tires:||12.00R20 /steel Tires/, 12+1 Pcs|
|Dimension Of The Machine And Equipment:||11360×2500×3750||Mixing Charger Device Of Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Amount Of Explosives:||17.5m³/15ton||Wall Thickness Of AN Tank:||4-6mm|
|Borehole Charging Depth:||30m||Borehole Charging Speed:||200-450kg/min|
|Borehole Charging Diameter:||165-250mm||Diesel Fuel Tank Volume, /equipment:||0.90m³/0.74ton|
sewer suction truck,
refrigerated box truck
On-site ANFO Truck (BCLH) series products can be used to mix porous granular ammonium explosives on site. It is mainly used for filling explosives in dry holes in open pit mines. It adopts the inclinometer screw delivery system, which has high efficiency and full computer operation control. The efficiency can reach 450kg / min, with the function of shutting down the material, and the work is safe and reliable.
1. The on-site mixed-load vehicles operate smoothly, safely, and reliably, and environmental protection, fire protection, and sanitation meet the current national (industry) standards.
2. The on-site mixed loading vehicle has an automatic alarm and shutdown function for the lack of oil phase to ensure the quality of the explosives. .
3. Anti-static grounding belts are installed on site for mixed vehicles to completely eliminate hidden dangers of static electricity and improve vehicle safety.
4. The on-site mixed loading vehicle is equipped with three sets of brake systems, such as engine exhaust brake, hand brake and foot brake, to improve the driving safety of the vehicle.
5. Equipped with two 6 kg dry powder fire extinguishers.
6. On-site mixed loading vehicles are installed with limited speed devices, the maximum speed is 80km / h.
7. The roof of the car has a pneumatic protective guardrail.
Technical specification of BCLH-15 Anfo Truck 8x4 15t On-Site Mixed Granular Ammonium Explosive Truck
|Brand&Model||SINOTRUK HOWO ZZ1317N3867A|
water-cooled, four strokes, 6 cylinders, in line with water cooling, turbo charged, And inter-cooling & direct injection.
|Emission standard||Euro II|
|Drive wheel formulation||8x4|
|Cabin||HW70, no sleeper|
|Transmission||HW19710 transmission + HW70 flange type power take-off|
|Front axle||MAN VPD060QB front axle (disk)|
Smoke evacuation (with fire lid)
|Tires||12.00R20 /steel tires/, 12+1 pcs|
|Fire extinguisher||one pieces for machine, two pieces for equipment|
|Warnings||Hazardous freight warnings according to Mongolian law and regularity must be sticked /4 sides of the machine /|
On the cabin-1 pieces
Equipment -1 pieces
|Brake system||ABS (4S / 4M)|
|Fuel tank||Min-200 L / aluminum alloy fuel tank/|
/ The vehicle meets the conditions of adapting to the working conditions of
the plateau and cold regions./
HT457 rear dual drive axle (drum)
|Axle’s loading capacity||kg||6500 / 7000 / 17500|
|Over all weight||kg||35000|
|Dimension of the machine and equipment||mm||11360×2500×3750|
|Mixing charger device of material||Stainless steel|
|Amount of explosives||
|Wall thickness of AN tank||mm||4-6|
|Borehole charging depth||
|Borehole charging speed||
|Measurement error,||%||± 2|
|Borehole charging diameter||
Porous ammonia container
Diesel fuel tank volume,
|Location of tank loading||Pour over the tank loading|
Technical service commitment:
1. The quality of granular ammonium frying agent mixed in the on-site mixing truck meets the requirements of GB17583.
2. When the car is used, Party B is responsible for training the user on safety, technology, equipment maintenance and repair, and is responsible for equipment commissioning and guiding trial production.
3. When the equipment is delivered, provide the operation, use and maintenance instructions of the listed pharmaceutical part, relevant information of the automobile chassis and process technical information.
Contact Person: Judy Chen
Tel: 86 13791003097