Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||15ton BCR（D）H-15 On-site Mixed Emulsified ANFO Explosive Truck||Total Weight:||31000(Kg)|
|Axle Load:||6500/7000/17500||Engine:||WD615.47, 371hp Euro III|
|Charging Volume:||15000kg||Charging Efficiency:||Small Pipe：15~70kg/min, Large Pipe：200~250kg/min|
|Measurement Error:||2%||Dimensions: Length×width×height:||10450×2500×3920mm|
sewer suction truck,
refrigerated box truck
Sinotruk Special Purpose Truck 15ton BCR(D)H-15 On-site Mixed Emulsified ANFO Explosive Truck
Introduction of Sinotruk Special Purpose Truck 15ton BCR(D)H-15 On-site Mixed Emulsified ANFO Explosive Truck
The BCR (D) H-15 on-site mixed-emulsion explosive vehicle is prepared on the ground with the latex matrix installed in the latex matrix box on the vehicle, and is sensitized and loaded on the vehicle. This vehicle is equipped with two types of drug delivery hoses. One is the large-diameter drug delivery, suitable for large and medium-sized open-pit mines; the other is the small-diameter drug delivery, the drug delivery tube is 100 meters long, suitable for blasting projects such as highways and tunnels. This car has a large service radius and can be used for one-stop station construction and multi-point delivery. Advanced computer operating system, with over-temperature, over-pressure, material failure alarm shutdown system, safe and reliable work.
Features of Sinotruk Special Purpose Truck 15ton On-site Mixed Emulsified ANFO Explosive Truck
1. Break through the key technologies of long-distance transportation of matrix, long-term storage, physical and chemical thickening, etc., to meet the needs of multi-directional blasthole mechanized charging.
2. Achieve a wide range (-10 ℃ -80 ℃) sensitization technology, break through the limitation of mechanized chemical charge at low temperature, and improve the operability of mechanized chemical charge.
3. Breaking through the intelligent hole-seeking automatic tube feeding technology, through the use of intelligent robot technology in the front section of the mechanical arm, to achieve automatic hole-finding positioning in the process of loading the blasthole on the mine, automatically filling the detonator, automatic tube feeding and real-time calculation The amount of charge in the blasthole.
Technical specification of Sinotruk Special Purpose Truck 15ton On-site Mixed Emulsified ANFO Explosive Truck
|Total weight:||31000(Kg)||Load quality utilization factor:|
|Curb weight:||15870(Kg)||Rated contained mass:||15000(Kg)|
|Cab passengers:||HW70, two seats||Anti-lock brake system:|
|Approach / departure angle:||24/13(°)||Front suspension / rear suspension:||1430/2600(mm)|
|Fuel type:||Diesel||Emission Standards:||Euro III|
|Number of axes:||4||Maximum speed:||79(km/h)|
|Number of tires:||12+1pcs||Tire specifications:||11.00-20,11.00R20,12.00-20 16PR,12.00R20 16PR,315/80R22.5 16PR,295/80R22.5|
|Fuel consumption:||45(L/100Km)||Number of springs:||11/11/10,11/11/12,3/3/5,3/3/4,11/11/-,3/3/-,3/3/-/-|
|Front track:||2015/2015,2035/2035(mm)||Rear track:||1850/1850(mm)|
Specification of ANFO Explosive Truck Tank
|Charging efficiency||Small pipe:15~70kg/min|
The company's main business is a series of bulk explosive mixed loading vehicles (mainly including BCRH, BCZH, BCLH three models), underground loading trucks, mobile ground stations, fixed ground stations, environmental protection vehicles, special vehicle modification and boilers, pressure vessels, loading Medicines and other products have the competitive advantages of special industries, high-tech advantages, strong welding and processing capabilities of non-ferrous metals such as stainless steel, aluminum alloys, etc., and are the domestic advanced blasting charge machinery research and development center, ranking the forefront in the national civil explosive industry . The company's leading product-drug-loaded vehicles are exported to 27 provinces, municipalities and autonomous regions across the country, directly serving major projects such as Benxi Iron and Steel, Three Gorges and Western Development, and are widely used in metallurgy, coal, chemical industry, building materials, transportation, water conservancy railway corps industry. It is also exported to Russia, Mongolia, Zambia, Laos, Nigeria and other countries in batches. BCRH-15, BCZH-15, BCLH-15 and other on-site mixed explosive vehicles were awarded the title of Provincial Excellent and Ministry Excellent Products. Among them, the BCRH-15 on-site mixed explosive vehicle was awarded the "Second Prize of National Major Equipment Achievements" by the State Council Major Technical Equipment Office.
Technical service commitment:
1. The quality of the ANFO truck meets the requirements of GB17583.
2. When the truck is used, Party B is responsible for training the user on safety, technology, equipment maintenance and repair, and is responsible for equipment commissioning and guiding trial production.
3. When the equipment is delivered, provide the operation, use and maintenance instructions of the listed pharmaceutical part, relevant information of the automobile chassis and process technical information.
Contact Person: Judy Chen
Tel: 86 13791003097